Tuesday 20 October 2015

Newborn Baby Gifts from Born - Unwrapped by Tigerlilly Quinn


This week, we were thrilled to be featured in the brilliant Tigerlilly Quinn blog, written by the award-winning blogger Fritha Strickland. Fritha is pregnant with her second child, so we sent her a gift box of special goodies for a newborn, including the floral pig from Best Years that proved very popular!

Fritha wrote,

"I'm teaming up with a local to me independent business today called BORN. I first started shopping with them when Wilf was a baby and I love just how much they care about the products they sell and the customers they sell them too. We bought our Ergo sling from BORN when Wilf was about 5 months old and I remember then thinking how good it was that they took the time to find the right one for us rather than trying to sell me the most expensive one.

What's good for you guys though if you aren't local is that they also have an online shop too. Eva the owner was kind enough to gift me with a little newborn package and we thought it would be fun to 'unbox' them."




You can read the full Tigerlilly Quinn blog at www.tigerlillyquinn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment