Saturday 17 August 2013

Alessia's review of the Orbitbaby G2 stroller

Orbit stroller



Alessia worked in our Stoke Newington store and is now on maternity leave with her second child born recently. As well as working for Born Alessia has a lot of hands on experience of the products we sell and Born's ethos.  She is therefore in a great position to review the Orbit for us.

Like all our strollers the Orbit has a rear facing seat that allows you to keep your child facing you fo their entire childhood.  This is an issue highlighted by the reaseach of Suzanne Zeedyk,  read one of her articles on the subject here.  Eva





As an ambassador of the Orbit, I had the pleasure of trying this wonderful stroller.

I have a daughter who is almost three years old. First I must say that I realised too late that  I had made a bad choice with the first stroller I bought. That experience made me really fussy about which stroller I would have in future.

I believe it is essential to make the right choice. The stroller that you will choose will be your  companion for at least three years of your and your infant’s life. The first thing that struck me  about the Orbit is its practicality and compactness.

I am expecting my second child in four months, and I must say that the fact that this stroller can be closed with one hand and that it is fabulously light is really something to keep in mind.

Orbit foldedAnother advantage is that once closed it does not occupy much space. If you live in London
like me, on the second floor, in a small apartment, or simply just don’t like having large
objects in the way, this is an advantage.

My daughter is now walking a lot, but of course you still need the stroller for long walks.
She enjoys her new buggy and I’m sure the new baby will also. The chair itself can rotate
360 degrees, and can substitute for a high chair when eating out. It is also eco-friendly, much more convenient for outings and has more space than my previous buggy.  I also think it is important that your child can face you all the time as there is so much going on in London that it can be scary for babies if they cannot see their mum or dad.

My daughter loves it too, one day we were on our way to nursery and she asked to go in the Orbit because she said will cover her better from the wind.   She said ' I don't like the wind on my face mummy'. The large 'Paparazzi' hood is excellent for keeping the wind and sun off your baby.

Alessia

The Orbit stroller is currently on offer at Born.  The package from birth is currently £899.90 and contains the stroller, bassinet and rocking frame, and weather covers.

Just the stroller is the worlds greenest stroller. Find our more in our Q&A with the company's designers.

Since writing this review Alessia gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy.

orbit1

No comments:

Post a Comment