Saturday 27 October 2012

How great are your Padraig slippers? Tell us and win!

Review Padraig slippers and win a £30 to spend at Born

Here at Born we love Padraig slippers.   We love pretty much everything about them - from the care with which they're made to the wonderful colours available.  In fact we'd go as far as to say that they alone make Autumn our favourite season!

So in our mission to spread the good word about Padraigs, we want owners of Padraigs to help us tell others about how great they are.  And if you think they're not so great we'd love to hear from you as well.

So if you'd like to share your thoughts and review your pair simply click on the link below and click the 'add a review button' on the Padraig page.

Visit the Padraig slippers page

And as a way of saying thanks one reviewer will be randomly picked (usually by Jake, aged 9, whose our official competition picker) to win a Born voucher worth £30.  Just in time for Christmas!

The closing date for this competition is midnight of November 30th - but remember all reviewers go into a monthly draw as well so even if you miss the deadline you can still win next month.

4 comments:

  1. Becky Bricknell-King27 October 2012 at 20:23

    There slippers are fab! I didn't buy them when I had my little boy 3 years ago as I thought they were too expensive, but after numerous lost socks. booties and cold feet issues I wished I had! So I decided to get them for my baby girl this year. She loves them. because they're so bright. I love them because they don't come off and they go with everything, and I know her toes will be toasty all winter. We get loads of comments on them when we're out and about. I can't recommend them highly enough! Worth every penny ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little boy was given these for his first birthday. He has HUGE feet and I was worried that they would be too small (he was bought the size 1 year) but they do seem to stretch with him. They are colourful, beautiful, warm and they don't come off while he's busy playing. He started walking just before his birthday, and I have been reluctant to buy structured shoes for him until he's been confidently on his feet for a couple of months as I want him to develop without the influence of anything on his feet. However, I am very happy for him to wear his Padraigs as they don't impede his natural motion and I think they're fine for his foot development. And, on another level completely, they are just unbelievably cute and he receives compliments on them everywhere he goes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidently found a pair of these at the markets and have been madly in love with them ever since. Each pair are worn first by my sona dn then again by my daughter and then handed down to friends kids. I adore these slippers!!

    ReplyDelete