Saturday 17 November 2012

Fearne Cotton loves Padraig booties

[caption id="attachment_1894" align="alignleft" width="464"]Meeting Fearne Cotton at the Radio 1 Studios The Grown-up Born babies meet Fearne Cotton at the Radio 1 Studios[/caption]

In early November the children and I (Eva) were lucky enough to get a tour of the Radio 1 and Radio 1Xtra studios.

We had only expected to watch a bit of the lovely Trevor Nelson in action on this daytime 1Xtra show, but afterwards he treated us to a guided tour of the studio and the building. Trevor’s sister Marcia and I went to school together and although he’s been there for years I’ve never managed to get to studio, but now with older children we took some time out over the half term to make the trip.

As I was meeting up with a friend I, of course, was not in work mode.   Trevor said: "You know who might be interested in your shop?" and pointed to Fearne Cotton who was sitting in the studio right next to him broadcasting her show on Radio 1; I felt like I’d missed a great opportunity to sell Born!

She was kind enough to let the kids take a photo with her so I sent her a pair of Padraig slippers as a thank you and because I had a feeling she’d like them.

She sent me a lovely note and described them and the Organic Aden & Anais muslin I sent her as 'sooo gorgeous' and the booties as a "dream".

Her baby is due in January so if you see either of these 2 items on baby Cotton-Woods you'll know where they came from.

Love, Eva.

[caption id="attachment_1895" align="alignleft" width="454"]Trevor Nelson shows the kids the controls Trevor Nelson gives us a tour of the Radio 1Xtra studios.[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. [...] to ‘tune-in’ to what you baby needs, so it maybe worth learning these skills via BabyCalm or Babiesknow.  These two great parenting courses not only teach you how to connect to your baby, [...]

    ReplyDelete