Sunday 6 January 2013

6 January 2013

Today is the 12th day of Christmas; the official day to take down your decorations, box them up for next year.  In retail we are always thinking of the next event that needs promoting, however the sight of easter eggs in some supermarkets already does seem a little premature, but there are some shops that do have them out already. By the end of the week I expect most will have Valentines promotions on!

Our new brand and category pages are up at last. With a small team like our these things always take a bit longer that I would have liked. I'm very pleased with them, let us know what you think.



Jacob and I discovered Barefoot Books Podcasts this week. The stories are great to listen to at anytime (but especially bed time). To download the podcasts, all free, go to I-tunes and search 'barefoot books podcast', there's over 100 to download.  The Barefoot Books we sell are predominantly for toddlers, but the have a huge range,  all with lovely messages.  We've just added the Putayamo CD's which are also great for bedtimes.



On Wednesday I met up with Dominique Sakoilsky from Relaxed Birth and Parenting and Amanda Rayment from Welcome World. This Saturday they have a very interesting CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Day.  Click on the link to see more 'Relaxed Birth and Parenting A5 leaflet'

This week I got to use my trusty Mooncup. Every month that I use it I am so amazed at how brilliant this little device is.  If you haven't got one it is the BEST invention (and investment) ever! Download the Mooncup Lunar Calendar 2013 to keep track of your cycle and the moons. Did you know that moon activity affects births in all animals - including human animals?

Our sale is still on, we've got some specials on too, like 10% off the Stokke MyCarrier and some great deals of stroller bundles. Have a look in our Sale area for offers on carriers, pushchairs and furniture.

With Love

Eva

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment